Monday, January 12, 2009

Aussino...

my new quilt cover...
even the packaging is nice...Aussino

When I first knew ECM has its Aussino boutique...I felt so happy...why?? coz all this while my friend Juju, has always been talking about it...
Then, I went to Aussino boutique one day...surveying for my new bedsheet...but eventually I ended up buying a set of quilt cover...
I spend nearly one hour there, (it was during sale anyway...) so I took my sweet time choosing, asking and 'belek-ing' haha...
so...I chose light brown color of quilt cover...
Sleeping under it is another story...comfortableand warm...hehe well, worth its price
I have intention to buy more... coz the designs and colors are fantastic...
Akemi can't compete with it...
Anyway, I love both...

2 comments:

  1. cantik ah quilt cover tuh.. berapa harga? murah sgt2 ke? kalau murah, nak gak gi beli

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a big fan of aussino.
    bedsheets, quilt covers, towels n even beach slippers..
    next item is a set of their china!!!
    hehehhehe itupun kalau time sale je le...

    ReplyDelete